Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome!

Ted here. So we've reached the end of the first decade in the new millennium! How exciting?! (This is when someone in the background toots a broken horn from last night! lol)

Anywho, as some of you know I've given up on New Year's resolutions. They never work...or if they do, the last five minutes. Lose weight. Gain it back. Start dating a guy. Break up. Leave the state. Come back. So I say to New Year's resolutions in the great words of the comedic genius Kathy Griffin, "SUCK IT RESOLUTIONS!"

But this year, 2010, is a big year for you me. Finished a great year of torte parties. Applying, and hopefully getting into, graduate school. And of course turning 25!!! I use to avoid birthdays, but then my friend Jen reminded me that your birthday is a whole day devoted to YOU! It's so AWESOME when you think of it that way! So in honor of my 25th milestone, I will be dedicating the year 2010 to doing 25 new things! From anything to trying new food, joining a sports team that I've never tried (anyone know of a Quidditch team in the U.S.?), or getting a tattoo!?!?!

I'm really excited about this and want to share my adventures with friends and family...and strangers who stumble upon this. Hello stranger! I totally look forward to feedback and suggestions for my list of 25 things. If you're like me, you'll never check this, but this is also something for me to have to look back on in another 25 years and have a few good laughs I hope!

Ok, well that's all I got for now. Bear with me while I get this whole blogging thing under control. I wish I could say this is number one on my list, but I did a livejournal while I was abroad junior year in college...I think I had 4 or 5 entries.
later days
-Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment