Monday, January 4, 2010

start of 2010

good morning World! day number 4 in the new decade. hope all is well. anyone break their resolutions yet?! haha!

as many of you know, yesterday Willie and I went to the Vikings v. Giants game at the Dome. It was a sad day for me, but we had lots of beverages to help cope...and make friends with the "fair-weather" Vikings fans. It was fun. Got to see my older bro throw a couple good passes, not get sacked as much as other games and it wasn't a total barn burner!

well then it was off to OC. Willie wasn't able to finish his mini-tour, but we still had fun.  Had a horrible waitress, now dubbed "Hoover 2," which seems to be a problem on the weekend there.  Willie found his name on the "Wall of Foam," but we suspect mine is in uptown because that was my original home store.  Hope they got that changed.

We also discussed how Willie and I have gone to 3 professional sporting events together: MN Wild, Twins and now Vikings.  So we decided to go a Timberwolves game sometime this year.  Probably against the Bulls with Jen. It will be fun and something I can put on my list.

I was read an article about celebrities' wishes for 2010 and it made me think about what I wish for the start of the new decade. But I'm taking a spin on this. If I was granted three wishes and they couldn't give me money, they would be as follows:

1) To be put in a boxing ring with Ryan Seacrest for three rounds, kick his butt and scream "SEACREST OUT!" over his unconscious body and bloodied face...oh what a dream! In case you didn't know, I really don't like him.

2) To be stranded on an island with Thore Schölermann where we could hike all day, mud wrestle while Lady Gaga performs Bad Romance in the background (yeah I stole that one from Jake. Thanks for the awesome idea!), and cuddle by a fire all night. *sigh*

3) I know world peace, equality for everyone, legalized gay marriage and the end to poverty are novel ideas a wish, but having a closet that cleaned itself when I throw my stuff it would be so AWESOME!!!

that's all I got for now.
later days
-Ted

1 comment:

  1. You asked before about Quidditch...FYI:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UfPij5ABdo

    ;)

    ReplyDelete